The grocery store for me is a second home and often what I think of when I think of the gates of heaven opening and what I’ll see. People that know me know that I love to eat. I truly live to eat and not eat to live. Often times my family/friends and I will have the same food on our plate but the way I prepare it is more appetizing and I hear, “Can I have a bite of that”.
I was off to the grocery store this morning and wanted to share my grocery list with you. With this list there are many combinations that a delicious and nutritious.
• Brown rice
• Whole wheat/brown rice pasta
• Bean salad
• Turkey bacon, meat
• Red meat- lean – a source of energy for all blood type O’s
• Fish: salmon, halibut, swordfish
• Rice milk, almond milk, coconut milk – went with coconut today
• Broccoli, celery, asparagus, spinach,cauliflower, red bell peppers, kale
• Avocado, olive oil, olives
• Berries, apples, banana, frozen berries, papaya
• Cheese: cottage, feta
• Hummus: tribe red bell pepper
• Almond butter
Enjoy your day and congratulate yourself for the commitment in creating long lasting change.
Your friend in health,
Coach Adam Cobb