Some people think as long as its in the fridge or freezer it’s good forever. Here are the 6 mysteries that we will start to make history.
1. Mayo has a 2 month shelf life
- Zero in my refrigerator; replaced with hummus.
2. Ketchup has a 4 month shelf life
- Does not exist in my kitchen; substituted hot sauce.
3. Mustard has a 8 month shelf life
- Very common condiment to go bad.
4. Eggs – 1 month shelf life
- Hard boil the rest if expiration is approaching.
5. Meat – 1 year freezer shelf life
- Less freeze; more nutrients.
6. Canned Veggies – 2 yearshelf life
- During client refrigerator clean outs, I’ve seen 4-5 year old can veggies! Replace with fresh greens.
Put together your game plan, execute, have fun, and get fit.
Your friend in health,
Coach Adam Cobb