You might be saying I don’t know…
I know you don’t know, but if you did know what would you say? (Tony & Mastin-ism)
I would tell you that it’s not what you eat that gives you the energy, it’s really when you eat.
Recently, I’ve been sharing with clients, friends, family, and everybody in Paris that speaks English that frequency is being fit.
So today (because the when is so much more important than the what) I want to create your success for you or at the very least give you an outline that I hope serves you and speaks to your success.
- 7am Rise / Drink 16oz room temperature water and break your fast, aka break-fast, eat within 30 minutes of waking up
- 10am Drink 16oz of water, then have a snack (notice how i’m not sharing what to eat)
- 1pm Drink 16oz of water, then lunch (add a green veggie)
- 4pm drink 16oz of water w/ lime, then have a snack
- 7pm drink 8oz of water w/ lemon, then have dinner
- 10pm drink 1 cup of Yogi Soothing Caramel Bedtime tea & rest
I’d like to report that more Parisians are having breakfast because of my relentless pursuit of simplifying how to eat well.
Now, go on… rock the when not the what.
Cheers with water,