I really look forward to my cross-training workout. This is one of my official workouts and it’s extreme–so proceed with caution if you choose to follow it. I know that I preach simple movement—but as you enhance your own momentum in movement, you have to change up your exercises so there is consistent muscle confusion.
Please feel free to ask me any questions regarding certain exercises and ways that you may modify the workout for your level by responding to the blog entry.
I do a 12 minute dynamic warm-up to start my workout and end the workout with a 10 minute stretch.
2 Sets of 8 of:
- Weighted Pull-ups
- Dumb Bell Bench Press including bands 4 wrist
- Standing alternating Dumb Bell shoulder press
- Bicep curl, hammer down
- Weighted dips
- (TRX Time)
2 sets 30 seconds each
- Single-Arm back row: deep angle, narrow stance, w/ med ball
- Chest press: deep angle, wide stance
- T Deltoid Fly: feet slightly offset
- Biceps curl
- Triceps extension
If you already have a workout that works for you perhaps you’d like to share it in a comment to this post.
Your friend in health,
Coach Adam Cobb