An affirmation is a basic declaration that something is true. The human mind has an amazing capacity for belief and it will manifest that belief in its daily perceptions of the world around us. When we feed our mind with positive affirmations we nurish our spirit and build a foundation in support of what we wish to become.
Create an affirmation that empowers you everyday. Here are a few examples and ones that have kept me on my course.
• I am always connected with the Divine Love in the Universe.
• I love and care for my body and it cares for me.
• Every Cell in my body vibrates with energy and health.
• I am healthy in all aspects of my being.
• I am at peace with all those around me.
• I am responsible for my own Spiritual Growth
• I choose love, joy and freedom, open my heart and allow wonderful things to flow into my life.
It might be hard to think that something as simple, as basic, as this can move you forward but try it. Create a positive affirmation for yourself and repeat it regularly — think it, and say it — whenever you can throughout the day for the balance of this challenge and see if it doesn’t make a difference, a positive difference, in your life.
Your friend in health,
Coach Adam Cobb