Welcome back to the 8 Days A Week Podcast where Coach Adam Cobb and guests will help you come alive and find your center! If you missed the first episode of 2020 with Lindsay Wojciechowski, you can listen here. For this episode, Adam virtually sat down with Todd McCullough to chat about all things fitness, faith, and wellness. Adam and Todd dive into their morning and evening routines, how they find joy, and how they embrace rest.
Making Big Moves
- “The one thing in life that’s constant is change.”
- Todd shares how he confronts adversity through having control of his morning routine.
- He recalls a time he was visiting Santa Barbara and he kept seeing an older woman out in the cold water with no wet suit. He shares the moment he asked her about why she did it and how her response solidified in his heart that he was meant to live in Santa Barbara.
Moments of Rest
- Todd’s morning routine: moment of gratitude, lifting up a loved one, visualize what success looks like today, be still and listen to the sounds of the room and the rise and fall of your breath.
- “Through the struggles that we all have, there is an opportunity for greatness on the other side.”
- Adam shares that he asks God questions at night and listens for the answers in the morning. Every night he journals in his 5 Year Journal: “What was the beauty in my day?”
The Truth About Wellness
- “Wellness is more than just burpees and Kale. It’s also your emotional and spiritual wellness.”
- Todd shares that people often tell him that the physical changes they experience from working with him are secondary to the emotional and spiritual changes they experience.
Todd’s question for you is: What is the one thing you are going to do today to better your life and the lives of those around you?